Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wooohooooo!!!KLK--->KL

2ml 12 midnight im going to KL for my KLK (Kegiatan Luar Kampus) organized by Pusat ko-k...i love my ORCHESTRA very much!im willing to put much effort on it to perform well during our performances!!My Sir~En.Rizal n En.Amri are oso treat us very well...i like them oso!!abit secret to share with u all~~[En.Rizal is handsome yo!!hahaha...i like to c him playing with his BASS~~cool MAN!!!]
this time mayb will join with brass band i think...anyhow, im still very exited to go out since there are only few chances to go out from this jungle...perhaps this will be a great trip since my dearest ji muis (Man & Shan) are accompany me for this trip...v can play 2gether again lo!!hohohoho...and and and ~~~i will get the chance to meet my dear in KL if he got free to meet up with me!!waiting waiting waiting~~



~~coming soon~~

3 comments:

  1. 今晚要出发咯~
    万事小心~
    一路顺风哦。。。
    到了要记得给我报个平安哦。。。。
    enjoy ur klk
    我们在这里等你回来~
    Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok...my dear~hope that there will b a wonderful KLK for me...hopefully !!^^Thx..preety!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你好。不好意思。
    我是乱逛的时候发现你的 blog,其实是在查uum orchestra的事。
    我是等待upu的学生,想多了解各大学。
    看见你提起 orchestra,请问你是 orchestra的?
    其实我是想知道初学者是不是可以加入?还有乐器是不是一开始加入就要去买的?
    谢谢。 :)

    ReplyDelete